ADVISORY ON REVISED CUT OFF FOR PS3 SERVICE VESSEL MOL CELEBRATION 0084E AT NHAVA SHEVA – EXPORTS & IMPORTS
DEMURRAGE AND DETENTION INVOICES NOW AVAILABLE IN ‘MY INVOICE’ APPLICATION ON ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
Ocean Network Express (ONE) is pleased to announce that Demurrage and Detention invoices will now be available in the ‘My Invoice’ application on ONE’s eCommerce platform.
In addition to the extraction of original/ copies of freight and miscellaneous invoices, the application enables customers to download original DMT invoices. In order to be visible in ‘My Invoice’, the invoice should be issued by a ONE office.
The application can be accessed through the eCommerce site after log in: https://ecomm.one-line.com/ecom/CUP_HOM_3000.do
It is also possible to receive a notification of invoice availability by subscribing to the e-subscription function within eCommerce.
Please click here for the how to guide.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the customer service department for additional support.
INTRA EUROPE TRADE – DSX SERVICE – VESSEL MAINTENANCE SCHEME (VMS)
Please be advised of the scheduled VMS in week 32 on the Intra Europe Trade DSX service, the details of the void sailing are listed below:
2132N / 2132S
AFRICA TRADE – SRX SERVICE UPDATE
Due to the continued civil unrest in Durban and Johannesburg impacting the Durban container terminal and road/rail networks, we have implemented a schedule contingency plan to minimise schedule disruption.
M/V. Maira XL v.213N
– All Durban imports to be discharged at Coega terminal on 18th – 20th July
– Considering the transport challenges in Durban, we urge all importers of Gauteng destined cargo to take delivery of imports directly from NCT by road or rail
– Urgent Durban imports will be transported by feeder on the M/V Border v.205A to Maydon Wharf Terminal Durban ETD Coega 22nd-23rd July with ETA Durban 24th-25th July
– The M/V Maira XL will maintain Durban port call for exports only, to enable faster berthing.
– The export call at Coega for exports is TBA based on Durban performance.
M/V Santa Clara v.213N
– Vessel will continue to work in Durban container terminal and discharge all imports and load all stacked Durban exports
– Coega NB call will be omitted so that vessel can sail directly to Cape Town to meet the export CTOC berthing window
– Coega export cargo in stack for M/V Santa Clara v.213N will be loaded on the M/V Maira XL 18th-20th July
Schedule Details are as below (subject to change):
|SANTA CLARA V.213N||ARRIVES||DEPARTS|
|Durban||In Port||PM 20th July|
|Cape Town||22nd July||24th July|
|MAIRA XL V.213N||ARRIVES||DEPARTS|
|Coega (2nd call)||18th July||20th July|
|Durban||21st July||25th July (TBA)|
|Cape Town||29th July||31st July|
|MV. BORDER V.205A||ARRIVES||DEPARTS|
|Coega||22nd July||23rd July|
|Durban (MWT)||25th July|
TRANSATLANTIC TRADE – AL4 SERVICE – M/V MOL GRATITUDE V.0140W – CHANGE OF ROTATION
Please be advised that an agreement has been made among the partner lines for M/V MOL Gratitude V.0140W to change rotation to mitigate schedule delays.
|Original Rotation||FRLEH – GBLGP – BEANR – DEHAM|
|Revised Rotation||FRLEH – BEANR – DEHAM – GBLGP|
BEANR – DEHAM – GBLGP – FRLEH