Providing efficient and smooth customer service with high responsiveness and fast issue resolution is at the top of our agenda. Our Strategy 2023 has set us on a clear path towards becoming number one for quality in the industry, and this means placing a high priority on what matters most to us: You.
Since January 2020, we have launched five Quality Promises which will be the foundation of our partnership with our customers and pave the way for necessary quality improvements in our industry. In order to achieve the strategic goals and deliver our Quality. Promises, effective from July 26, 2021 we will take further steps and implement the following changes in our commercial organization.
- Establishing specialized and dedicated team members just for your business. It aims to increase the quality of the answers you receive from us, and we will be able to assist you with any inquiries you might have in a more efficient manner. Later, we will be sending you a separate message with the details of your cluster contact, so stay tuned!
- To ease the way you communicate with us, we will implement one mailbox India@service.hlag.com for all customer service related inquiries. This means that you will only have to go to one place for all your questions, simply send your inquiry to the central email address – don’t forget to include your Shipment, Container, or Bill of Lading number in the subject or body of the mail so we will be able to help you! All other existing mailboxes for customer service, other than the above given email address will be discontinued as of July 26, 2021
- Upon your initial email to the central mailbox, you will receive a confirmation message that includes a Case Number and Quick Link to use during follow-up or connect with our colleagues who are working on the case via a phone call. Only a reply to the case will ensure that the thread of communication is maintained under the already filed case
- Upgrading the Contact Centre with the existing mainline number: 1800 2660323 – by putting in your Case Number or Shipment Number, the call will be fast-routed to the corresponding agent or team for more personalized service
- Streamlining the Contact Centre prompts for easier and quicker accessibility
Manual Shipping Instructions and requests for Bill draft amendments shall continue to be sent to email@example.com.
We believe our Strategy 2023 will be a strong differentiator from our competitors, so we invite you on board our journey to become the benchmark of the container shipping industry, setting the quality standard and thereby offering you unrivalled levels of reliability and quality service.
If you have any questions or comments, we are happy to hear them and help! Please send us an email or contact your local Hapag-Lloyd office.