CMA CGM is pleased to announce its standalone FEMEX new weekly service set up, connecting NORTH EUROPE with WEST TURKEY as from January 17th, 2021 ex Southampton, enabling global Transit time improvement by 3.5 days amongst the different port pairs.
FEMEX features are the following:
- Fleet: 4 vessels x 3,500 / 4,200 TEU nominal capacity
- Rotation(28 days): Southampton – Rotterdam – Hamburg – Antwerp – Malta – Gebze – Ambarli – Gemlik – Aliaga – Tanger – Southampton
- Frequency: Weekly
- First calls: Southampton – Sunday, January 17th, 2021 | Rotterdam – January 18th | Hamburg – January 20th | Antwerp – January 22nd | Malta – January 29th | Ambarli – February 2nd | Aliaga – February 4th
- Ocean Transit time references: Antwerp to Ambarli in 10 days / to Gemlik in 11 days | Avcilar to Southampton in 11 days / to Hamburg in 14 days
SB Transit time from North Europe to West Turkey base ports improved by +/- 3 days
- NB Transit timefrom West Turkey to North Europe base ports improved by +/- 4 days
- Southamptoncall replacing Felixstowe with flexible, competitive intermodal solutions.
- Malta SBand Tanger NB calls will be offering T/S connections across CMA CGM network services
- Piraeuscoverage served throughout alternative routing on CMA CGM inhouse services