The global shipping company CMA CGM Group today launched a global communications campaign with a key visual linking people, technology and the planet.
“Building a more efficient, resilient and sustainable global trade is the strategic transformation driven by Rodolphe Saadé, chairman and chief executive officer of the CMA CGM Group. This new ambition is embodied by Better Ways, the group’s new signature,” reads the release.
A commitment to take action, Better Ways is the promise of a renewed shipping and logistics offering that adapts constantly to customers’ needs. A promise that is built around five strategic pillars:
- Further expansion in shipping powered by innovation for higher levels of security, operational efficiency and greater customer satisfaction through the introduction of more sustainable transport solutions as well as through the Group’s commercial offer, including the extensive range of CMA CGM+ value-added services.
- The offering of efficient logistics solutions by building a complete and seamless range of services, from warehouse management to shipping, to overland transport and air freight, all within the CMA CGM Group’s shipping entity, its logistics subsidiary, CEVA Logistics, and its new CMA CGM AIR CARGO division.
- Faster innovation and digitalization. By investing in R&D as well as in IoT, artificial intelligence and blockchain solutions, the Group aims to develop smarter and more secure service offerings, while delivering a smoother user experience for both customers and employees.
- The development of solutions that are more people- and planet-friendly to make shipping and logistics a more sustainable industry. The Group is committed to taking concrete action by adopting the best available solutions, i.e., liquefied natural gas (LNG), biomethane and biofuel to achieve its goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2050.
- The support and guidance for the Group’s staff members, keeping them safe, improving their well-being and championing more inclusive approaches with tailor-made training programs provided by the CMA CGM Academy to help them develop their expertise and know-how. Through the CMA CGM Foundation, staff members are able to pass on their talents via skill-based volunteering programs and other volunteering actions around the world.
Tanya Saadé Zeenny, executive officer of the CMA CGM group, president of the CMA CGM Foundation, said, “Better Ways is a game-changer that embodies a mindset and a commitment for logistics and transport solutions that are more responsible and efficient while being built on strongly humane values from a family-led enterprise.”
The Better Ways signature and its key visual convey the group’s—and its staff members’— will to strive for the better.
Looking to the future, responsible growth and continuous progress, this triptych of images reflect the scale and complementary nature of the Group’s business activities, and its ability to provide a comprehensive, integrated service offering.
They also recall the Group’s determination to take steps to ensure its logistics activities are increasingly considerate of both people and the planet.
With its new signature, the group reaffirms its commitment to unlocking new ways of creating value for its customers, its partners and its 110,000 staff members around the world.
The CMA CGM group worked with Havas Paris and Brandimage, two globally renowned communications specialists, to help create the image conveying its growth, ambitions and expertise.