Nebiar Technologies and Solutions announced the launch of their integrated B2B digital platform, Transpost, designed to function as an operating system for licensed customs brokers and SME freight forwarders and as a bridge between the market and shipping lines.
“Promoted by industry specialists and funded by Seven Island Logistics with a majority stake in the company, the platform brings the best of experience and innovation to the market,” reads the release.
1. Rate procurement from multiple shipping lines with a single click.
- Booking on preferred shipping line and submission of shipping instruction till the release of Bill of Lading.
- Shipping schedules and container tracking facility.
- Dashboards to keep informed of booking status and analytics.
- Value added products such as trade finance for clients.
- Separate freight finance can be offered as a part of trade finance terms for logistic solutions.
- Cargo insurance specially made for Transpost clients.
Ocean freight rates will be posted “as given by” the shipping line for the registered members.
Satyaue Paul, CEO, Transpost, said, “Containerized shipping is going through a massive digital transformation so the timing is favourable for us to introduce our platform and address specific industry pain points.”
Management of Seven Island Logistics said that they believe in digitalize container shipping through this platform to facilitate SME CHAs and forwarders to efficiently manage their freight cost with an option to have freight financing & cargo insurance at a click.
Neelam Choudhary, promoter and a board member, Transpost, said, “The company has a diversified board of directors with members from shipping, consulting as well as IT background. This will be a great strength for the company’s medium and long term growth.”